Elite Electrical is a security contractor providing residential, commercial, and industrial services. We install, test, maintain, and design security systems.
Whether it is for your home or place of business, we take great pride in designing security systems that suit your needs. We offer 24-hour, 7-days a week service, alarm monitoring for security and fire, remote programming and video monitoring, and event log activity reports.
All of our systems are designed to be remotely serviced and routinely checked automatically via computer for proactive service means.
- Cameras that allow you to see clearly even with ever-changing weather and lighting diversity.
- Security and Fire Alarm systems that are easy to use and professionally maintained.
- Keyless entry for your home or business.
Did you know?
- burgler enters a U.S. home every 14 seconds. (source: FBI, Crime in the US; 2001)
- You can receive a discount on homeowner’s insurance if you have a monitored security or fire alarm system.
- A basic home security system can cost less than $700 to install.
- Security systems reduce burglaries.
- Homes with out security systems are about 3 times more likely to be broken into than homes with security systems.
- Businesses with out security systems are 4.5 times more likely to be broken into than businesses with security systems. Source: (Simon Hakim/ Temple University) 215-204-7476
- One survey in Pennsylvania stated that 81% of resident intrusion occurs through the 1st floor of a home; 34% - 2nd floor; 23% - 1ST floor window; 22% - back door; 9% - garage entrance; 4% - basement; 4% - unlocked entrance; 2% - storage area; 2% - any were on the 2nd floor.
- 41% of alarmed houses that were burglarized with security systems the system was not turned on and monitored.
- 90% of police believe alarms deter burglar attempts. (Source: Stat Resources, Inc Boston, MA 617-734-2000)
- 94% of alarm owners are very satisfied with there security systems.
- City of Bellingham Residential Burglaries 2011: Jan. – 50; Feb. – 42; March – 41; April – 51; May – 38.
- Whatcom County Burglaries 2007: 1,498 (Crime Rate 793.82)
Questions concerning Security Services? Call Robert Patrick at 360-647-8050 or email Robert.